2.28.2006

Scraped Resolutions

Geez. The only New Year's Resolution I had was to have a drama-free year.

Scrape that. ug. I've had more headaches than one person can handle and it's only freakin' the end of February. *shaking head*

Ba: If you're investing in a house, we won't be buon (English translation "sad"). If you plan to buy it and live in it, we will be buon.

Lucy: *blank stare*

I really wanted to speak my mind. But, the way that he starts off the conversation just oozes with guilt trip-ness.

Huong told me 'see things through his perspective'. She's right... but this is going to be very hard. And Huong admits that... the most hardest relationship to work on is between parents and their child.

It's just FOR ONCE! I wish everything wouldn't be such a freakin' battle. For the last few months, I've only heard him say ' (fill in whatever situation) doesn't make me happy)... ' oy. Will he realize that it seems like ANYTHING I do will not make him happy... so I will now resort to just making ME happy for once. argh. Total headache-fest right now.

oy. I'm just going to have to figure out what I'm going to say and have the points that I want to make. Plead my case. And do what's best for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home