Something is Wrong
It was fun being on a set. Although fun turned into boredom when I thought it was going to be done by 3pm...but they were still on page 10 of 13 at 9pm. I was promised that I could be a zombie IF the series got picked up.
Khe and Ryan looked GREAT as zombies.. man. They didn't look like themselves at all!! Their make up was fantastic!! But again.. sitting in that make-up chair for 2+ hrs. Not fun. I'll just put on a cheesy mask any day. :)
Something just doesn't feel right again. Again, can't quite put my finger on things. Well, maybe I can. It's like an 'emotional' blockade. "why i can never give all of myself to the people i care about". There's something buried so deep down.
The wishy washy-ness has never been 'cute' or attractive. I'm actually finding it damaging.
Khe and Ryan looked GREAT as zombies.. man. They didn't look like themselves at all!! Their make up was fantastic!! But again.. sitting in that make-up chair for 2+ hrs. Not fun. I'll just put on a cheesy mask any day. :)
------------------------------------------------------
Something just doesn't feel right again. Again, can't quite put my finger on things. Well, maybe I can. It's like an 'emotional' blockade. "why i can never give all of myself to the people i care about". There's something buried so deep down.
The wishy washy-ness has never been 'cute' or attractive. I'm actually finding it damaging.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home