2.27.2006

Mission: A Home

They get upset if I DO NOT give them an opportunity to speak their mind.

They get upset if I DO give them an opportunity to speak their mind.

Parents.

After talking to Huong over the phone about maybe helping me out to figure if I can get a house on my own, I wanted to let Ba Me(.) know my intentions. Better now than later...

I could FEEL their disapproval.

They want me to stay at home until I get married. I know that. But, it's not going to happen. And they can't just once give some sort of approval. It's very irritating not getting the right support from them. And I don't think they quite understand that the more they do that...the more I tend to not WANT to open up to them. If they wonder why I don't have a close relationship with them or have that desire to open up completely and honestly with them... it's because of these types of feedback that I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home