O Thy Stress Is Painful
After hearing Dan repeatedly say 'I would have proposed a long time ago if it wasn't for this issue with you and your family' ....
I up'ed the speed of talking to my parents.
I made plans for a double-date with Huong and David on Monday.
And tonite, I sucked it up and told my parents that 'It's getting more serious with Dan and I ... and that I really like him'
Ba and Me(.)'s response.... 'We'll invite him over for some sort of family party' and then they started thinking of when the next family event would be.
whew.
baby steps ... baby steps.
(Newsflash: UCLA kicked Rice's @ss. 63-21. I love my bruins!! Although I might have to don some red and gold colors if I decide to do that AIDS Walk with Jia and Anna. argh.)
I up'ed the speed of talking to my parents.
I made plans for a double-date with Huong and David on Monday.
And tonite, I sucked it up and told my parents that 'It's getting more serious with Dan and I ... and that I really like him'
Ba and Me(.)'s response.... 'We'll invite him over for some sort of family party' and then they started thinking of when the next family event would be.
whew.
baby steps ... baby steps.
(Newsflash: UCLA kicked Rice's @ss. 63-21. I love my bruins!! Although I might have to don some red and gold colors if I decide to do that AIDS Walk with Jia and Anna. argh.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home