A Compliment Worth Millions
ug. I'm buzzed and feeling faded off of two cranberry and vodkas. shit. I've become a cheap date (aka light weight).
I got a very nice compliment today.
Cathy O: I just want to tell you something...Usually new pharmacists that come here act like there up here and the pharmacy techs are down there. Not you.
Lucy: well, Cathy... I've worked here as an intern. I know how it is.
Cathy O: No. Just know it's nice to work with you.
*smile*
sometimes it's nice hearing that I'm doing something right. The other day Teresa came up to me saying "Lucy... you did something right". I didn't know what she was referring to but whatever it was made me forgot all the times that I thought I did (or did do) something wrong.
*smile*
I got a very nice compliment today.
Cathy O: I just want to tell you something...Usually new pharmacists that come here act like there up here and the pharmacy techs are down there. Not you.
Lucy: well, Cathy... I've worked here as an intern. I know how it is.
Cathy O: No. Just know it's nice to work with you.
*smile*
sometimes it's nice hearing that I'm doing something right. The other day Teresa came up to me saying "Lucy... you did something right". I didn't know what she was referring to but whatever it was made me forgot all the times that I thought I did (or did do) something wrong.
*smile*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home