Hookers in the Valley?!
I'm at a stopped light on the Roscoe off-ramp when I notice some chick on the other side. She's dressed in normal clothes.. jeans and a shirt.. (a better visual would be...she looked like she was stuck somewhere between the '80s and '90s fashion-style)...plus she had headphones on. Out of the blue.. this crazy girl starts dancing on the sidewalk.
First thought. Someone's high.
She starts shaking some more and then bends over to show her @ss to us. whoa.
Second thought. Someone's a hooker.
I'm used to the 'homeless' person begging for money or the person selling roses at a freeway exit. This is the first time I see a hooker at one.
whoa. what has the valley become?
First thought. Someone's high.
She starts shaking some more and then bends over to show her @ss to us. whoa.
Second thought. Someone's a hooker.
I'm used to the 'homeless' person begging for money or the person selling roses at a freeway exit. This is the first time I see a hooker at one.
whoa. what has the valley become?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home