Second ultrasound!
This morning was my 2nd ultrasound and last appt with my RE. I haven't felt any preggie symptoms .. My sore boobies went away a few days ago. So I was nervous what was going on with the lil monkey. And then last Sunday was my spotting scare. But as soon as the doctor put up the u/s.. There was a bigger monkey then last time! The doc pointed out the head and arms and body. There still was a heartbeat and even some movement!! It was so fun seeing the lil monkey moving! :-)
I wish I could keep going to my RE. it's been such a good experience with her. I'd definitely come back again and recommend her to anyone! :-)
Yay!
I wish I could keep going to my RE. it's been such a good experience with her. I'd definitely come back again and recommend her to anyone! :-)
Yay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home