First Ultrasound!
We've been waiting for this day to come. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Please let everything be ok...
The wait was SO long at the RE's office. Finally she called me in for vitals and a urine sampe. Then we waited in the u/s room. The RE came in and up came the picture of the baby! It was so small!! The most amazing thing we saw was the heart pumping.. it was like flickering lights. D took out his camera and videotaped the whole thing. D also used my phone to take photos.
Now, it feels so real. I'm going to have to take care of myself so much better for this lil peanut.
My dad was so cute.. I sent them the u/s photo and he replied with
"Anything you do and your emotion will affect your baby. Be happy all the time, don't get angry...., don't work to hard, eat well,....start looking for a book for how to take care your baby..."
hehe.. sweet.
The wait was SO long at the RE's office. Finally she called me in for vitals and a urine sampe. Then we waited in the u/s room. The RE came in and up came the picture of the baby! It was so small!! The most amazing thing we saw was the heart pumping.. it was like flickering lights. D took out his camera and videotaped the whole thing. D also used my phone to take photos.
Now, it feels so real. I'm going to have to take care of myself so much better for this lil peanut.
My dad was so cute.. I sent them the u/s photo and he replied with
"Anything you do and your emotion will affect your baby. Be happy all the time, don't get angry...., don't work to hard, eat well,....start looking for a book for how to take care your baby..."
hehe.. sweet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home