7.16.2011

Telling the family!

I would have loved to have my u/s photo as a confirmation to me that we had a healthy baby before telling my parents. But it couldn't be done and I wanted to tell my mom on her birthday. So I settled for a photo of my HPT. I framed it up and put it in with some of the goodies I'd gotten from the Emmy Gifting Suite.

Saturday seemed to take FOREVER to come around. We took the dog to her obedience class and then off to lunch with family (only was D,K,L and my parents).

When we got to my sister's house, we had to wait for my sister and parents to come. When they finally got there, my mom and I were waiting at the door. She said she couldn't wait until I got pregnant. Little did she know what the news I was going to tell her later. We got inside and I told her to open up her gift. She unwrapped it and said what a nice frame. I told her to look at the picture. It took her like so long to read the HPT and then finally realize that I wanted to let her know I was pregnant. I didn't think I would cry but I did. My mom was SO happy about the news. She started to ramble about things I should do and not to do.

Now to tell the rest of the family...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home