Another Wedding Down
Sarita and Joe finally tied the knot this past weekend. I felt so bad for Sarita because the weather wasn't cooperating and her wedding location was so beautiful. But, I think in the end it worked out really well... her coordinator did great damage control. Although I would have liked seeing what was going on... it was nice sitting at a table rather than in seat rows.
The ceremony was SO long... two hours!! But, considering it was a combination of a Hindu and Christian wedding... I think that's pretty good to combine everything in that time frame.. and since we were able to talk and walk around... that was a good thing.
I can't help but keep an eye out on all the wedding details. :P Just so I can get ideas for my wedding... cuz it's the decor that's driving me crazy at my location.
I found a new site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Vietnamese_wedding
Trying to figure if I should add some 'traditions' with our wedding. Thinking about doing another tea ceremony as part of the reception. Maybe offer up those betel leaves and areca nuts. On ebay I found a betel plant and areca nut.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home