4.24.2007

Ebay-ing

I made my first ebay purchase!! whoa. I never thought I would do it.. but I did. I'm going to have to wait for them to arrive.


I guess I could have always gone downtown LA jewelry shopping... but I paid $12.75 for these baby.. can't wait to get them in the mail.

Why did I ebay it?? Well... they used to be $42 (from Banana Republic)... right now they're on sale for $19.99 (but with shipping and tax.. the total would be $27.23).

I hope they look good with the wedding outfit.

So, I got my album from Blurb. I was a bit disappointed.

1. In one album, the picture's color was distorted for some reason.

2. In the second album, I was under the impression that if I left a photo window blank that it would blend in with the background...and it wasn't.

So, back to the drawing board. I ordered another album through mypublisher.com and comparing it with imagestation.com... so, I will definitely figure out what album style will be better for the wedding albums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home