6 months...
shit.
is it already 6 months.. well, it's probably more like less than 7 months.. but still!! shit.
Now, that the Dam Hoi is done and over with.. the stress of wedding is back. Actually, I think I was pretty good for a week. Although I was annoying Dan over the honeymoon.. and that's only because I needed to know the dates I wanted off because the vacation request form is being passed around. oy.
So, the new to-do checklist is follows:
* Hire hairstylist
* Schedule make-up artist
* Create Gift registry
* Get Bridesmaid dresses
* Honeymoon
* Order wedding stationary
and many more
is it already 6 months.. well, it's probably more like less than 7 months.. but still!! shit.
Now, that the Dam Hoi is done and over with.. the stress of wedding is back. Actually, I think I was pretty good for a week. Although I was annoying Dan over the honeymoon.. and that's only because I needed to know the dates I wanted off because the vacation request form is being passed around. oy.
So, the new to-do checklist is follows:
* Hire hairstylist
* Schedule make-up artist
* Create Gift registry
* Get Bridesmaid dresses
* Honeymoon
* Order wedding stationary
and many more
Labels: uest

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home