12.16.2006

annoyance.

i don't know why i get so annoyed. but it gets on my nerves that people keep asking about how the wedding planning is coming along. i know they're just curious and its probably a safe topic to bring up....but when i haven't done much. The wedding itself planning is stagnant... it gets frustrating to keep telling them.. nothing much. same old. same old.

At least the Dam Hoi planning is slowly moving forward. I'm glad for that. Very happy that some kind of movement is occuring.

I'm nervous about speaking with the priest tomorrow. It's like a make or break kinda of situation. I know i'll have to lie about certain things and that's also frustrating. argh.

******

DT: Don't have your wedding during a hot wedding season.

Lu: Well, we're thinking about Labor Day

DT: There's lots of weddings during that time. I may not be able to come.
*****

E: Don't have your engagement party during April...if you want me to come.

Lu: (taken aback)

E: Oh. I'm sorry. I don't even know if you're inviting me. That was wrong of me to assume something like that. Sorry.


I dunno. Both of these conversations just irked me. Like me being the person that I am... I want everyone that I love and are dear to my heart to be able to come to my engagement party and wedding. But damn.. it's gotten to the point where I have to mute what ppl say and be firm with what is best for Dan and I. I mean I'll try to keep certain dates off limit....but geez.

Or maybe I'm just being too sensitive. Like they're just giving me some facts about their schedule and not so much telling me you can't do it on this day or this day. I guess I'm just sensitive. But oy was I just in a irked out mood yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home