12.15.2006

Retirement

Step 5: Build Your Retirement Basket

That's done.

I just need to remember to contribute 20% at the start of the next year.

I'll probably have figure a way to save up an extra $4K to contribute in my Traditional IRA before April (Tax time).

Rule #1: Know what your money is doing

It's good that I made that excel chart that I fill in every month. Although I always get scared that my money could be doing better another way. *sigh*

Rule #2: Make sure your retirement money is invested for growth

I think it is.

Rule #3: Allocate your assets so that you maximize return while minimizing risk.

I guess???

Rule #4: Invest in your company's stock, but do your homework!

No company stock to invest in.

Rule #5: Make sure you read all of Step Eight.

Don't know what that means.. I guess I'll have to read the book to get to Step Eight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home