3.31.2006

Budget

The final conclusion is that I should be saving at least $2500-3000/month. It's certainly possible... Since April is tomorrow... I guess I'll start saving my receipts and each week take a look at what I've been spending... and monitor myself. Hopefully then I'll be able to save a few more pennies here and there.

I'm still eye-ing that new Canon camera... heheh.

Bruins are playing against LSU tomorrow. I hope they win!! It'll be awesome.


GO BRUINS!!!! *insert 8 clap* FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello hello!!! just gotta let you know about budgeting ... i started this excel document that tracks the different categories and find that it's harder to track cash receipts vs. my atm receipts. It's just that those extra change are always untrackable ... and atm purchase are up to the minute updated ... so - i find myself using my atm card and carrying less cash ... besides .. cash in the wallet never stays there for long too .. to the less i have in it the better! good luck to you!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home