Drama Drama Go Away.. Come Again Some Other Day (or better yet never)
Debating whether I should email my brother. But unsure if that'll be useless.
Full time vs. Per Diem: Carol offered a full time but with evening shift hours. Evening shift isn't so bad.. but I think my terms would have to be my weekends would consist of Friday and Saturday rather than Saturday and Sunday. I've asked a few ppl from work.. they said that would be a reasonable demand.
Still haven't emailed Suzanne about the position over at UCLA. It depends on my decision with Childrens. If I stay per diem, I'll probably help out at UCLA. But if I go full-time, I wouldn't be able to do UCLA. I should email her later tonite. oy.
Decided to buy stocks in Aeropostale rather than Home Depot. Probably will do Home Depot next month.
Full time vs. Per Diem: Carol offered a full time but with evening shift hours. Evening shift isn't so bad.. but I think my terms would have to be my weekends would consist of Friday and Saturday rather than Saturday and Sunday. I've asked a few ppl from work.. they said that would be a reasonable demand.
Still haven't emailed Suzanne about the position over at UCLA. It depends on my decision with Childrens. If I stay per diem, I'll probably help out at UCLA. But if I go full-time, I wouldn't be able to do UCLA. I should email her later tonite. oy.
Decided to buy stocks in Aeropostale rather than Home Depot. Probably will do Home Depot next month.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home