Sleepless in Seattle
I think my 'new thing' is finding the most unusual signs in places. You know you're definitely not in Los Angeles if you saw this sign.


Although I missed the semi-reunion in Vegas during Labor Day Weekend. It was made up by the mini-reunion in Seattle.
(This picture is missing Christina. Can't believe we forgot to snap a picture with her and Justin especially when we won't be seeing them during Pete's Wedding)
Reasons why Alaska Airlines sucked.
1. My flight over to Seattle was completely full. (Yes, I know. Not the airlines fault)
2. There was a screaming 3 year old in front of me. (Also, not the airlines fault)
3. There were delays to get into the sky.
4. They don't call you in by rows... after first class, elite passengers, and ppl with children are allowed first, the airline person just says "All rows can now board". So, it's basically a mad pushing and shoving match.

Seattle was fantastic. I can now understand why David loves it so much and doesn't want to move back to L.A. ...I would fall in love with that city too. Where else can you find a big bunch of beautiful fresh flowers for only 5 bucks. I would buy myself flowers every freakin' day!! The clincher was how many sweet lil neighborhoods Seattle had.... it's like small lil pockets of character-filled niches in the big city. I love it!


Although I missed the semi-reunion in Vegas during Labor Day Weekend. It was made up by the mini-reunion in Seattle.
(This picture is missing Christina. Can't believe we forgot to snap a picture with her and Justin especially when we won't be seeing them during Pete's Wedding) Slight Diversion...
Reasons why Alaska Airlines sucked.
1. My flight over to Seattle was completely full. (Yes, I know. Not the airlines fault)
2. There was a screaming 3 year old in front of me. (Also, not the airlines fault)
3. There were delays to get into the sky.
4. They don't call you in by rows... after first class, elite passengers, and ppl with children are allowed first, the airline person just says "All rows can now board". So, it's basically a mad pushing and shoving match.
5. Did I mention the annoying kid in front of me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home