12.15.2011

Are you %&$% Kidding Me?

Since I failed my 1hr GTT, I had to go in for a 3hr. ug.

The doctor's office told me that I had to go to a different lab to get my bloodwork because the one downstairs wasn't working with them. They give me the new address and new hours.

The nite before I fast for 12hrs. Since the lab opens at 8 and closes for lunch between 1230-130p, I calculate that I should get to the place between 8 and latest by 830.

I make sure that I stop eating by 730pm and I eat something healthy and enough to sustain me for the fasting time.

I get to the place by 830 and the lab tech calculates when my last draw will be. It turns out that their hours changed and so did the lunch hours. They open at 7am and close for lunch between 1130-1230. So my last draw will cut into her lunchtime. She tells me that we can't do it today. I look at her saying I've been fasting for 12hrs and if there's anyway we can do it that day. She says no and she can't help me.

WTF?! Are you kidding me?

I even cry.. and she stands her ground.

So I have to go through the WHOLE fasting again. I am SO upset!!! Making a preggo lady fast twice for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home