Christmastime
It was nice having the whole family together. Having three generations under one roof. I've been praying for this again and I hope nothing happens again to make the family split in different ways.
We went to the Childrens Mass at 4pm. Even though I'm not the church going type anymore. It wouldn't be Christmas without going to Mass. To hear the songs. To hear the stories. It's just a nice reminder of why we're celebrating Christmas. If ever D & I have kids... I'll have to raise them up with knowing this part. It sounds weird and all...since I'm a bad Catholic... but I dunno.
After mass, we went back to my parents house to have dinner. SO GOOD!!! I was full but couldn't stop eating!!
And then there was present time... of course, L-A came up with the great idea that the youngest should be the first to open presents... especially when she was the youngest! It was nice seeing all the kids open up their gifts. And then we played 'Sorry' and 'Pictionary'.
Overall.. I had a great Christmas. Now, to figure out what we're doing for New Year's Eve. Hmm...
We went to the Childrens Mass at 4pm. Even though I'm not the church going type anymore. It wouldn't be Christmas without going to Mass. To hear the songs. To hear the stories. It's just a nice reminder of why we're celebrating Christmas. If ever D & I have kids... I'll have to raise them up with knowing this part. It sounds weird and all...since I'm a bad Catholic... but I dunno.
After mass, we went back to my parents house to have dinner. SO GOOD!!! I was full but couldn't stop eating!!
And then there was present time... of course, L-A came up with the great idea that the youngest should be the first to open presents... especially when she was the youngest! It was nice seeing all the kids open up their gifts. And then we played 'Sorry' and 'Pictionary'.
Overall.. I had a great Christmas. Now, to figure out what we're doing for New Year's Eve. Hmm...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home