Look BOTH ways
I don't know what it was today but people were just paying attention to ONE way.
1. I'm driving back from Target and going home. I'm going to make a left onto a street... but there's a guy who's inching out from a street on my right. There's oncoming traffic and he's looking at that traffic and ignoring what's going on with the other side. Then all of the sudden he decides to go straight... ALMOST hitting a car. Geez. IDIOT!
2. I leave my house and drive down the street to get to the freeway. While I'm driving, I notice a car inching out from the gas station. I know he wants to make a left out of the gas station. So, I slow down...because its kinda obvious he's not paying attention to me coming. And yes. The idiot continues to look at the other oncoming traffic but ignores the other side. If I didn't slow down, he would have hit me. @ss.
3. I'm walking into work. I get to one of the access doors and a lady opens it first. But she's looking over her shoulder at something else. I stand there for a few seconds until she realizes that i'm standing there waiting for her to get out of the way so i can pass through. She doesn't say anything like 'sorry' or 'excuse me'. What a B!tch!!!
Freakin' look BOTH ways people... and don't pay attention to just ONE way.. turn your freakin' head too!!
1. I'm driving back from Target and going home. I'm going to make a left onto a street... but there's a guy who's inching out from a street on my right. There's oncoming traffic and he's looking at that traffic and ignoring what's going on with the other side. Then all of the sudden he decides to go straight... ALMOST hitting a car. Geez. IDIOT!
2. I leave my house and drive down the street to get to the freeway. While I'm driving, I notice a car inching out from the gas station. I know he wants to make a left out of the gas station. So, I slow down...because its kinda obvious he's not paying attention to me coming. And yes. The idiot continues to look at the other oncoming traffic but ignores the other side. If I didn't slow down, he would have hit me. @ss.
3. I'm walking into work. I get to one of the access doors and a lady opens it first. But she's looking over her shoulder at something else. I stand there for a few seconds until she realizes that i'm standing there waiting for her to get out of the way so i can pass through. She doesn't say anything like 'sorry' or 'excuse me'. What a B!tch!!!
Freakin' look BOTH ways people... and don't pay attention to just ONE way.. turn your freakin' head too!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home