12.16.2008

Aching Back

My lower back has always been sore from our soft mattress. But I ignore it. But I think the culprit was going to the gym and feeling my lower back hurting when I was lifting weights. I felt it. I ignore it.

And now...

It's sprained. At least I hope that's the only thing wrong with it.

D took me to urgent care on Thursday nite...which now I should have just had them do X-rays.. although nothing is broken. I probably need an MRI more than an X-ray. The doc just had me do massage therapy and gave me flexeril.

Flexeril... just made me sleepy.
Ibuprofen... didn't do anything.

The only thing that helps or at least makes it feel better are ThermaCare and Tiger Balm.

So I'm running around smelling like an old asian woman. And the doc said that the pain will persist for three weeks. After that if it still hasn't gotten better... well, she'll run more test.

Great.

This sucks.

NEVER ignore pain. That's my food for thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home