7.17.2008

Myles of Style

All this home decorating is very overwhelming for a first time home buyer. I've never been one to decorate my living space... probably because the places I've lived in it was never a 'permanent' space. And for me... why decorate a space that you're not going to live in for long. It's just a waste of money... I just need the practical things to survive.

So with this project... well, this new home has to feel like home.

Enter my application to 'Myles of Style'. To be honest, I've never watched the show. I watched Design Star and saw Kim win it...but I haven't watched 'her' show yet. Hopefully I'll remember to watch it tonite.

So last Friday, I submitted an application and took pictures.

Yesterday, I got a reply back to send more pictures. J told me that if I don't have any furniture then no way are they going to pick us. Well, we'll see. Anything is possible, right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home