2.01.2008

A Year Ago

It's nice having a blog... being able to look and read at things that happened in the past. For instance, a year ago Dan and I were trying to pinpoint a wedding date. Remembering all that stress of getting the church and reception site to have the same date open for us. I was getting so depressed. And now I get to hear Thao's horror stories about trying to find a venue.

Even though the wedding is over, I still find myself reading weddingbee.com. I told myself I should find myself another website but I can't find one that's interesting. A website that's for newlywed wives... I have been bombarded by emails from the Nest. But it just doesn't have the same excitement I have when reading the wedding bee. Maybe because there's no personality to it.

Although my newest guilty pleasure is still checking out fabulous photograher sites ...one of the wedding bees posted this new photographer ...I almost wished I had lots of money to spend on this chica as our wedding photographer.. although I don't even know her rates. Maybe one day when Dan and I have a baby.. I'll sneak a session in with her. muahaha!!

There's a site that I was somewhat using as wedding inspiration which has more use for me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home