10.13.2007

First Fitting

I finally got my call from Karen to come in for my first fitting of my wedding gown. I was so excited and then when I wore it.. wow. I LOVE my dress. It kinda saddens me that I can't keep it but that's all emotion. I know if I did buy it ...later on I would wonder why I did.

I had originally tried on a size 8. VERY BIG. But Karen ordered the dress in my size. And it fit perfectly! No alterations except the length. It's SO beautiful. The train is gorgeous. aahh.. My mom definitely did help me pick out the right choice for me. :)

I was nervous to also think that I had to pick up the dress the day before my wedding and rush to return it back on Sunday. But, Karen told me that I'd have another fitting on Halloween and then I could just take it home that day and return it on Monday. PERFECT!!

another sigh of relief....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home