8.16.2007

worried

The secretary from the Church (that is preparing us for marriage) called this morning. I wasn't able to answer the phone call because I was on the other line with a damn Charter customer service rep. Argh. irritating and they didn't fix my internet problems. Anyways.. the secretary called and I played phone tag with her all day... I'm worried what she called about. All she said in the message was that the Father needs to set up an appointment with us ASAP. ASAP!!!!???? it sounds like something bad happened!!!



On a lighter note, I got my shoes from 6pm. I was a bit reluctant to do another online shopping purchase. But since my evening gown purchases had come without any problems.. I was willing to try again. ALSO!! The site boasts of free shipping...free returns...AND 110% price guarantee. Can't bet any of that. I wore the shoes with my evening gown and they looked and feel good. yea! I'll have to sand the bottom a bit.. maybe add a cushion to it...but I'm happy with this purchase.



On a sadder note... the funeral for Ba Nettie is tomorrow. I hope I won't be a sprinkler system... I was having bouts of sadness for the last couple of days. I would remember things and say her name and get all teary eyed. I keep remembering her during her good years though. I think most of my sadness comes from not making a better effort to keep in contact with her more often. Like again, I'm glad I made a conscious effort to call her early this year. But, I wish I could have ... I dunno. Maybe called her and went over to visit her and shown her pictures of the Dam Hoi.. introduced Dan.. I dunno something. And I know I'll get the epiphany of live everyday to your fullest because you never know how long you'll be on this earth... but the sad thing is I know i'll go back to the usual taking things for granted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home