6.27.2007

Bootcamp Re-evaluation

Before starting Bootcamp, my goal was:
Wt: 105lbs
Body Fat %: 20%
Waist would be nice at 28 in.

The Before Info
Wt: 110lbs
Body Fat: 26.5%
Bustline: 32 in.
Waist: 30.5 in
Hips: 32.5 in

The After Info
Wt: 109lbs
Body Fat: 21.7%
Bustline: 32 in.
Waist: 30.5 in
Hips: 32.5 in

Welp... I was clost to my body fat% goal. But I'm still a bit disappointed that I didn't meet the other goals. After today's eval, I did the tests knowing that this would be the last day I would do Bootcamp... so I went all out. So the results might be a bit more inflated. I'm wondering what would happen after another month...

So, yea. I'm debating doing another month... but this last month has been so tiring. Waking up that early. Although, i really do feel like I accomplished so much. I think there were only a couple of days that I actually took a nap before going off to work. I did alot more things and errands before I went off to work than I have been since I started the evening shift.

Hmm... well, I have a few days to think it over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home