8.09.2006

getting old

I know when I'm getting old when I'm not 'in the mix' anymore.

We have a couple of foreign exchange students staying with our pharmacy interns for the past few weeks. This past weekend, a couple of guys at work took these exchange students to Vegas. Yesterday during lunch, they were telling Elsie and I what happened.

Just knowing that we're not part of that anymore was a sad feeling. And almost coming to terms with getting older.

shit.

I've drafted up yet another letter. Haven't sent it off yet because I want to definitely make sure it's not one of those spontaneous i'll-regret-i-sent-it emails. I think I get my point across when I write things down. Although the last two recipients didn't sound too pleased. But, it was a relief to me to put it out there. And this email has that same feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home