never knew.
I always wondered why I didn't get my complete differential hours at work. I just figured it was because the differential time didn't start until 3pm or something like that. And then low and behold... we get an email about how the company is going to start giving weekend differential. NOW! that explains it. And then there was some extra verbage about if a person' schedule is set from Wednesday to Sunday or something like that... then they are excluded from this weekend differential. well, that sucks for me because I work a set schedule of Sunday to Thursday. But the good news is that Debbie argued with HR and the head pharmacy honcho that it wasn't fair for those that volunteered for a certain schedule. And it was accepted. So, i'll be getting a weekend differential starting in July. Ahh.. nice going. I love my manager. So, now I have a lil extra moolah.
Good. Because I'm itching to buy a nice new TV and it looks like I'll have to get cable and DSL because whoever I found the free wireless connection...has now made their connection secured. gr! No more bootlegging.
*sigh* I was wrong about the previous damage total.. it's really $226.19 (..that includes the $50 I spent on the fridge).
Good. Because I'm itching to buy a nice new TV and it looks like I'll have to get cable and DSL because whoever I found the free wireless connection...has now made their connection secured. gr! No more bootlegging.
*sigh* I was wrong about the previous damage total.. it's really $226.19 (..that includes the $50 I spent on the fridge).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home