commitment
i didn't think i would ever say this. but. yes. i am afraid of 'commitment'.
As I was roaming the rows of Bed, Bath, and Beyond.. I just suddenly realized that it's hard to make stern decisions of what my welcome mat would look like or what plates or utensils I should buy. That final decision and that's it. It's done. I'm going to have to live with this plate for a good amount of time.
No wonder guys get scared about commiting to one person. And my commitment to objects of houseware isn't even comparable to commiting to a person for the rest of your life. At least if I don't like what I choose.. I could always buy something else down the line. Commiting your life to one person is like.. whoa. forever... at least we hope its forever. crazy. but I digress.
why do I feel scared at making simple decisions about what should my bathroom look like?? dang. this is crazy fear.
As I was roaming the rows of Bed, Bath, and Beyond.. I just suddenly realized that it's hard to make stern decisions of what my welcome mat would look like or what plates or utensils I should buy. That final decision and that's it. It's done. I'm going to have to live with this plate for a good amount of time.
No wonder guys get scared about commiting to one person. And my commitment to objects of houseware isn't even comparable to commiting to a person for the rest of your life. At least if I don't like what I choose.. I could always buy something else down the line. Commiting your life to one person is like.. whoa. forever... at least we hope its forever. crazy. but I digress.
why do I feel scared at making simple decisions about what should my bathroom look like?? dang. this is crazy fear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home