End of the Month Reality Check
I didn't save anything this month (except what I contributed to my 401K). This will be the cold reality of what I face now that I've moved out of my parent's house. oy. There's almost a part of me that wants to stay because of the inconvenience of moving and no more saving a couple of thousands of dollars per month.
The first thing that popped into my head about moving was at least making sure I have internet, cable TV, and power already hooked up before I moved in. Now, I'll hold off on the cable TV. I found someone else's wireless connection to hook up on. The power I had to switch to my name.
And although I wanted my apartment all nicely furnished and complete... I think I'll be living in a rather empty apartment for a while.
The first thing that popped into my head about moving was at least making sure I have internet, cable TV, and power already hooked up before I moved in. Now, I'll hold off on the cable TV. I found someone else's wireless connection to hook up on. The power I had to switch to my name.
And although I wanted my apartment all nicely furnished and complete... I think I'll be living in a rather empty apartment for a while.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home