Sweet Maryland... Da Da Da!!
Back to reality. *sad face*
This was the perfect amount of time to get away. Although I think I need a couple of more days to recover from this awful cold I caught. *cough*cough*cough*
Teresa's place in like the picture perfect place that I want to get. I definitely need to pay her to come over here to decorate my place (whenever THAT happens). That woman is just too talented. She..plus Mitch.. were the best hostess/host.
We all missed the ceremony. boo. *sad face* Can't believe that happened!!! Friday weddings that start at 5pm is just not the way to go. It was raining and rush hour traffic. ug. But, we made it to the reception. Pete and Carrie just looked amazing. It was obvious that they were made for each other.
This was the perfect amount of time to get away. Although I think I need a couple of more days to recover from this awful cold I caught. *cough*cough*cough*
Teresa's place in like the picture perfect place that I want to get. I definitely need to pay her to come over here to decorate my place (whenever THAT happens). That woman is just too talented. She..plus Mitch.. were the best hostess/host.
We all missed the ceremony. boo. *sad face* Can't believe that happened!!! Friday weddings that start at 5pm is just not the way to go. It was raining and rush hour traffic. ug. But, we made it to the reception. Pete and Carrie just looked amazing. It was obvious that they were made for each other.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home