Smack My B!tch Up! (c) Prodigy
oooh. I had the urge to smack B (the b!tch) up today ....can't believe she doubted my ability. The nerve!!! I mean.. the only way I'm going to learn anything is by DOING. And her training sucks.
but. whatever.
Less than two days I'll be in Baltimore...having a lovely time with my friends.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, went to dinner to celebrate Ba and Me(.)'s 39th Wedding Anniversary.... Dan came along too. *smile* Ba and Me(.) haven't said anything to me about what they think about him. But, I think he did just fine.
but. whatever.
Less than two days I'll be in Baltimore...having a lovely time with my friends.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, went to dinner to celebrate Ba and Me(.)'s 39th Wedding Anniversary.... Dan came along too. *smile* Ba and Me(.) haven't said anything to me about what they think about him. But, I think he did just fine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home