6.06.2005

Sore Feet

I have to admit that it was somewhat strange to venture out for the evening sans boyfriend. I wonder if Dan ever feels the same way when I don't go out with him. Of course, being the 'typical' guy... he wouldn't even give it a thought. He'll probably even say 'WOOHOO!'.
As I was telling Marilyn (Thao's friend), I felt so much independence in a long distance relationship... well, you have to be..can't freakin' mop around the house. I wouldn't had felt anxiety to go out and have a good time with friends ALONE. But now, after a year of being in the same state with the boyfriend ... I've grown attached to having a person with me when I go out. It almost sounds pitiful... but it happens. Or does it??

I'm glad that I decided to go and celebrate Tim's birthday. I was very ready to bail and Thao felt it when I called her up. But, I'm definitely glad I went and don't regret it. Gotta remember that I'm my own person and I can't always rely on another person.

At the end of the nite, I was SO happy that Tim said we're going to raid Roscoe's Chicken. First, never been. Second, I was STARVING!

But, we didn't go. I later found out that by the time Tim got up to the apartment.. he threw up. Happy Bday Buddy. ew.

Thank goodness there's a 24 hour Tommie's Burger stand on my way home... The only set back was the drive-thru line was freakin' long AND there were a bunch of vatos out front. Two reasons for me to go home hungry. I went to sleep still thinking about those Tommie chili dog and fries and even a nice juicy, fresh In-N-Out burger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home