Breastfeeding Support Group
Because I felt very appreciative to S (lactation consultant at N's hospital) and she suggested to go to their support group... It's been a couple of weeks and this week I have no doctor's visit. I was hoping baby was going to behave. He was a bit fussy in the car.. but the movement of the car made him go right to sleep.
I didn't think I was going to make it on time to the place... but we got there on time! YAY! Me and my wanting to be on time to places is going to be a challenge with the lil person.. but I think once I get the hang of things.. it'll be easy. *crossing fingers*
It was nice to talk to other ladies who are going through the same thing as I am. I got to see their babies. Talk about the challenges. I also really wanted to see his weight. At the time I think I might have misread the weight.. because it looked like he didn't gain weight. But, now I'm not sure. After a few minutes on the boob... we did another weight to see how much he gained.. and she said an ounce and a half.. so for her that was a good session. YAY.
I'm just hoping at next weeks' doc visit... his weight will be over. *crossing fingers*
I didn't think I was going to make it on time to the place... but we got there on time! YAY! Me and my wanting to be on time to places is going to be a challenge with the lil person.. but I think once I get the hang of things.. it'll be easy. *crossing fingers*
It was nice to talk to other ladies who are going through the same thing as I am. I got to see their babies. Talk about the challenges. I also really wanted to see his weight. At the time I think I might have misread the weight.. because it looked like he didn't gain weight. But, now I'm not sure. After a few minutes on the boob... we did another weight to see how much he gained.. and she said an ounce and a half.. so for her that was a good session. YAY.
I'm just hoping at next weeks' doc visit... his weight will be over. *crossing fingers*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home