The Haunting
I've turned this weekend into a Haunting Anniversary Weekend. *smile*
I just couldn't resist. I didn't take any good nite pictures during the Haunted Santa Barbara.. so I dragged down back to The Presidio and to The Mission. We didn't hear a chinese guy singing any American songs around the Presidio. And we didn't see a Padre running out of the church with his hand covered in blood. What we did see was a homeless guy with a laptop saying 'What's wrong with me having a computer?' and a wedding in progress at the Mission...which I was about to just sit and take pictures of wondering why ppl were so dressed up for church.
We had a nice romantic dinner at the Opal. Highlights: The waiter asking for my driver's license. Yummy Mojito and Wild Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast.
One great thing about being married is. Knowing we're both tired. Going to the grocery store and buying a pint of Neapolitan Dynamite to eat in our hotel room. BTW, Hmm.. neopolitan dynamite combining both our favorite ice creams: Cherry Garcia and Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Genius. PURE GENIUS!!
I just couldn't resist. I didn't take any good nite pictures during the Haunted Santa Barbara.. so I dragged down back to The Presidio and to The Mission. We didn't hear a chinese guy singing any American songs around the Presidio. And we didn't see a Padre running out of the church with his hand covered in blood. What we did see was a homeless guy with a laptop saying 'What's wrong with me having a computer?' and a wedding in progress at the Mission...which I was about to just sit and take pictures of wondering why ppl were so dressed up for church.
We had a nice romantic dinner at the Opal. Highlights: The waiter asking for my driver's license. Yummy Mojito and Wild Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast.
One great thing about being married is. Knowing we're both tired. Going to the grocery store and buying a pint of Neapolitan Dynamite to eat in our hotel room. BTW, Hmm.. neopolitan dynamite combining both our favorite ice creams: Cherry Garcia and Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Genius. PURE GENIUS!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home