10.31.2008

Halloween Time!!

This morning, D still hadn't told me where we were going and what we were going to do this weekend. I packed my bags the nite before... a lil peeved.. it's HARD for a girl to pack her bags when she has no idea where we're going. Even though my bag is small.. I have tons of different shirts and outfits because I don't know what we're doing.

The day before, I told P if I could leave early. He said no problem. But, the whole day was terrible!! Our computer system went down. There was random activity. Some computers were working and some weren't. I felt bad that I had to leave early... and all this was compounded with the Halloween Parade. Our department were the 'Olympians'... so some ppl were participating in that... so basically that means it's tougher for the ppl that aren't involved. Less ppl and more work.

So instead of leaving at 2pm... I ended up leaving at 3pm.

I seriously thought we were either going to Vegas (although I'll be there in 2 weeks) or Big Bear/Lake Arrowhead (since we weren't able to celebrate our wedding up there last year). So when D said we were going on the 101... that nixed those ideas. Either we're going to Santa Barbara or San Francisco... OR D found something totally different. At one point I took out my Garmin and started naming out cities.

Where did we end up going....


....Santa Barbara.


I think D was a bit disappointed with the Hotel that got picked out. It was decent enough. But it really is hard to know what you're going to get.

The one event that D had picked out for us tonite was 'Haunted Santa Barbara'. It was THEE BEST thing he ever surprised me with. It was great!! I loved it. We went around in a old-time Trolley through various Santa Barbara haunted spots. I enjoyed it.. I like hearing ghost stories.. even if they're not true or has anything 'factual' to back it up. It's just fun to listen to stories. I don't have any of my own... so hearing other stories are great! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home