HGTV Application
The HGTV representative came out to videotape D and I are look at our house.
I've been waiting and waiting to hear if we can get on this HGTV show...and then she said that it'll probably take another month to hear whether we get to be on the show.
But, I have a gut feeling that we won't be picked... so I decided to email one of my old HS friends since I heard she became an interior designer.
ug. I really wanted to be on her show. wah. boo.
I've been waiting and waiting to hear if we can get on this HGTV show...and then she said that it'll probably take another month to hear whether we get to be on the show.
But, I have a gut feeling that we won't be picked... so I decided to email one of my old HS friends since I heard she became an interior designer.
ug. I really wanted to be on her show. wah. boo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home