Photo Sharing
I FINALLY got my hands on the Vietnam photo album that I created from Blurb.
Three words.
I LOVE IT!!!
The new Blurb ImageWrap is GREAT!! Well, it looks like an authentic book. Beautiful. Just beautiful!! All I imagined and more. *HUGE GRIN*
I like having the ability to use different photo developing websites to design how I want my photo album to look.
My first photo sharing website was Sony Imagestation. That was like 8 years ago. It has no gone out of existence... but that site was GREAT in the early days. I was able to upload my pictures..and if someone wanted to get the original file..it was just two clicks and you could download it. Also creating albums on it was great.. it didn't have too many font options but you could design your own templates...you could use their pre-made templates and then if you wanted to add a photo here or a caption there.. you were able to.
Pre-Wedding.. I've tried and used Shutterfly, Kodak, Snapfish. These sites are always good because you can always get a free photo album or "X" amount of free prints (you just pay for shipping and handling). They all have different types of covers and templates and fonts.
Post-Wedding and my OCD of finding the perfect album for my wedding pictures. I definitely found my Wedding Album website. And I LOVED the product that I received.
I'm still waiting for that perfect album site that will give me the choices that I want... Blurb is definitely it right now.. and if I just learn how to design my own pages in PhotoShop and then upload them onto Blurb.. that's probably the only way.
Three words.
I LOVE IT!!!
The new Blurb ImageWrap is GREAT!! Well, it looks like an authentic book. Beautiful. Just beautiful!! All I imagined and more. *HUGE GRIN*
I like having the ability to use different photo developing websites to design how I want my photo album to look.
My first photo sharing website was Sony Imagestation. That was like 8 years ago. It has no gone out of existence... but that site was GREAT in the early days. I was able to upload my pictures..and if someone wanted to get the original file..it was just two clicks and you could download it. Also creating albums on it was great.. it didn't have too many font options but you could design your own templates...you could use their pre-made templates and then if you wanted to add a photo here or a caption there.. you were able to.
Pre-Wedding.. I've tried and used Shutterfly, Kodak, Snapfish. These sites are always good because you can always get a free photo album or "X" amount of free prints (you just pay for shipping and handling). They all have different types of covers and templates and fonts.
Post-Wedding and my OCD of finding the perfect album for my wedding pictures. I definitely found my Wedding Album website. And I LOVED the product that I received.
I'm still waiting for that perfect album site that will give me the choices that I want... Blurb is definitely it right now.. and if I just learn how to design my own pages in PhotoShop and then upload them onto Blurb.. that's probably the only way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home