11.09.2005

Bang on the Drum

"I don't want to work... I just wanna bang on the drum all day"

Managed to get a per diem job at both Target and with a pharmacist placement company. I haven't been called in to either one... but yesterday I was dreading the thought to start my one day training with Target the next day. Only because I've been working five days straight. Today being my day off but maybe going into Target to work... and then work the next two days. That would have been potentially eight days straight of working. whew.

Susan didn't call me back to let me know to start my training. I'm relieved.

I don't know why I want to work myself to death... I like the idea of being somewhat busy and the extra cash is always nice.

Suzanne also sent me an email about helping out more at UCLA... I guess she's taking more time off this year because Stewart is on sebatical and will be travelling around. I don't mind the idea of helping out... it'll keep me around clinical trials which I miss once in a while.

But again, I don't know how I get into situations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home